In the briefest of moments, a catastrophic injury can shatter someone’s life.
It’s too much to piece it back together on their own.
That’s why we need caring and compassionate people like you to help people facing life after a traumatic injury.
We’ll be there from the start and for as long as it takes – will you join us today by becoming a friend of Day One Trauma Support?
Together, we can make sure no one is left to rebuild their life on their own.
Your regular gift will fund advice, support and emergency grants so our support workers can help people begin to rebuild their future.
Won’t it feel good knowing that every month you’ll be making a positive contribution to people recovering from major trauma? Thank you
Benefits of becoming a friend
As a friend of Day One, you’ll receive the following:
- An eye-catching friends pin badge to wear with pride and to show your support (though do tell us if you’d prefer not to receive this)
- Updates on the work you’re helping to fund. Hear from trauma doctors, nurses, our team and service users about the difference you’re making.
- Regular updates via our newsletter
- Other occasional surprises
How we’ll use your gift
All gifts will support people affected by major trauma wherever they are, and for as long as they need us.
Some recent examples of projects and services we've funded thanks to our wonderful supporters include:
- Emergency grants to cover costs incurred during a hospital stay: new clothes to ensure someone leaves hospital with dignity, travel and overnight stays so a loved one can remain close, are all things you’ll be helping out with.
- Emotional, mental and practical support from our team while in hospital.
- Family counselling – a major traumatic accident affects those we love too and we offer support for family members too
How to sign up
It takes about five minutes to sign up safely and securely online. All you need is your bank account details and to decide how much you’d like to give.
Most people tend to give between £5-£20 per month, but we’re grateful for whatever gift you choose.
If you’d like to speak to someone or would prefer to set up your gift over the phone, then please call us on 0300 303 5648 or email email@example.com
By becoming a friend of Day One, you’re doing something incredible to support someone who has had a catastrophic injury. We’re so grateful that you’ve joined our loyal and growing group of friends!